Early Career Teachers
We are recruiting!
Following the arrivals of our new CEO and Director of Education at The Kite Academy Trust, this is a new era for our forward thinking, people and pupil centred Trust. We now offer many unique and unrivalled benefits to our pupils and people. As an ECT joining The Kite in September 2024, you can expect to join a Trust team who will place your workload, professional development and personal wellbeing at the centre of all that we do.
The teacher will undertake all duties required of a qualified teacher identified in the School Teacher’s Pay and Conditions Document and will undertake teaching in a designated area of the academy.
We are looking for:
• People who have the potential to be an excellent Teacher
• People who are polite, positive & friendly
In return we will offer you:
• The possibility of a paid induction.
• An excellent and unrivalled ECT programme and CPD package.
• A Trust where ‘staff speak highly of leaders, governors and trustees. Teachers enjoy impressive training opportunities. They work with schools across the trust to share expertise and develop their skills. This helps their workload and wellbeing (Ofsted, November 2023).
• An incredible range of employee benefits (including access to Perkbox).
• Employee Assistance Programme.
• Workplace pension through TPS.
• Professional learning beyond your ECT training (including funded masters and nationally accredited leadership qualifications).
• Genuine opportunities for career progression (including assistant and deputy headteacher positions!).
• A curriculum which colleagues shape for the future.
• Approaches which are evidence and research informed.
• An extremely friendly and supportive colleague team.
To hear more about these exciting opportunities at The Kite, please book your place at our ECT open morning on Thursday 21st March which will also give you the opportunity to:
• Find out from colleagues what it is like to work with The Kite Academy Trust.
• Hear about some of our ten local academies.
• Talk to colleagues who have recently joined us as ECTs.
• Discover the many benefits we offer every Kite colleague.
• Find out how to apply for an ECT post at one or more of our Kite academies.
To reserve a place at our ECT open morning, please email email@example.com