Our Trust is built around our shared vision - to be a first class, inclusive, collaborative and forward-thinking family of local academies - and our ‘AIR’ values of Aspiration, Integrity & Respect. Our staff are at the heart of our success, collaborating at every level to create high quality, vibrant and inspiring learning journeys for our children to enjoy.
Our staff are important to us and we are committed to being an Employer of Choice:
• We are a forward-thinking, evolving Trust, making our academies exciting, innovative places to work
• Each Academy maintains their individuality and capacity for innovation, while contributing to Trust-wide collaboration that facilitates sharing of knowledge, experience and best practice
• Our well-established networks provide support for all staff groups
• We encourage career development for all staff through our ‘Pathways’ programme, including opportunities for secondment within the Trust for both teaching and support staff
• Our ‘Professional Growth’ staff appraisal process encourages staff to take responsibility for identifying their own strengths and areas for development
• We invest in high quality, varied CPD for all staff which comprises a mix of internally and externally facilitated courses
• We know how important it is to achieve a good work-life balance and offer benefits such as flexible working and sabbatical leave
• Our Induction Policy provides a comprehensive welcome programme, along with our Early Career Teacher Induction Policy which offers tailored support through a combination of mentoring and networking sessions
• We recognise the School Teachers’ Pay & Conditions, the Teachers' Pension Scheme and Local Government Pension Scheme.
• Our Admissions Arrangements offer children of staff preferential admission to the academy where they work
• Our staff can access discounted childcare at our academy breakfast and after-school clubs
• Staff have access to a benefits programme with discounts and special offers, and wellbeing support services
What our staff say
"Being in a one form entry academy could be tricky but the links with other academies is really strong."
"It's been a pleasure receiving excellent practical advice in a way which has been friendly, down to earth and manageable.…you have been mindful of wellbeing and the everyday practicalities."
"I can't imagine how much work has gone into planning all the twilight sessions but just wanted to say thank you. I think the options offered look fantastic - considering how the training budget in most schools has been squeezed, I think we're incredibly fortunate to have this on offer."
"The opportunity to visit other academies in the Kite really helps to develop understanding of different contexts."
"There is a very strong team who all support each other and are involved in supporting the vision of the Trust and academies. It is a friendly and welcoming place to be for new staff. All staff know all children in the academy."
"It’s great having networks for NQT+1 as well as NQTs and SCITTS- it recognises the challenges we face in Year 2."
"‘There is great teaching at the academy; there is a degree of autonomy that enables teachers to ‘have a go’ at new ways of teaching and tackling new topics which is enabling."
Considering a career in teaching?
There are many different ways to become a Teacher. Information and support to help you become a teacher can be found at www.getintoteaching.education.gov.uk
Our academies welcome students on placement from all Universities, but in particular, Reading, Winchester, Kingston and Roehampton. Our academies have been designated Regional Ambassador Schools for SFET (Success for Every Teacher) Teaching School Hub. We support the South Farnham SCITT programme, with a high number of students going on to take up permanent posts with the Trust.
Statement of Equal Opportunities
The Trust is a fair employer promoting equal opportunities, which do not disadvantage any person on the grounds of a protected characteristic. We value diversity and are committed to improving the diversity of the Trust to be truly representative of all sections of society and to ensuring that the Trust complies with its legal obligations under the Equality Act (2010).
How to apply
We are privileged to have the opportunity to impact the lives and life chances of children. If you would like to be a part of our family of academies and make a real difference for many children, please see our Job Opportunities page for our current vacancies.
If you would like to find out more about any of our vacancies or about joining our Trust, please email email@example.com and we will get in touch.