The Kite Academy Trust is looking to recruit teachers for September 2019 to join our group of 7, soon to be 9, schools.
“Flying High Together" we inspire a lifelong love of learning, which enables children to achieve more than they ever believed possible. The Kite Academy Trust comprises seven academies located in the Frimley, Camberley, Guildford and Farnham areas. We share the same ethos and values, with the children at the heart of all we do. We work closely together and our staff both support and learn from each other.
The benefits of working as teachers in a multi academy trust include widely varied and quality CPD, team-working and greater opportunities for professional development and promotion within the organisation.
We are looking for teachers who are:
- Excellent classroom practitioners (NQTs are welcome to apply)
- Passionate and can show they have high expectations for the progress and attainment of the children
- Good team players, hard-working and keen to develop their own practice
- Committed to working in partnership with pupils, staff, parents, governors and the wider community
We can offer the successful candidate:
- Well-motivated and keen children
- A committed, supportive and welcoming team of professionals
- Excellent opportunities in CPD
- Strong partnerships with parents
- Opportunities for networking across the Kite schools
- The opportunity for career progression within Kite schools in the future
- A commitment to addressing work-life balance
For more information please contact Jan Donnan on 07874 186200 or email@example.com
Please apply by no later than midday, Monday 3rd June 2019. Suitable applicants may be interviewed sooner according to availability and the post filled prior to Monday 3rd June and so applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Applications close on 03/06/2019