Are you looking to make a difference in your community, while developing your own professional skills?
Have you thought about becoming a Governor?
The Kite Academy Trust is a forward-thinking family of academies, committed to working collaboratively to provide the very best education for our children. Our mission is to inspire a lifelong love of learning, which enables our children to achieve more than they ever believed possible.
Being a Governor is an incredibly rewarding, fulfilling and challenging volunteer role. Governors effect change, contribute positively to local communities and make a real difference to the future of our children. We would be delighted to hear from anyone who:
• is interested in primary education;
• will support the Trust in public, acting as an ambassador of the Trust and our academies;
• will develop a deep understanding of the vision and ethos of the Trust, its academies and the individual roles played in fulfilment of the Trust’s mission;
• understands the Trust’s policies and procedures, and how these apply to our academies; acts with integrity, avoiding any personal conflicts of interest;
• is able to work as part of a team;
• is respectful of the views of others and open to new ideas & thoughts;
• is able to attend meetings and is prepared to contribute to discussions & commit to agreed actions;
• will commit to training and skills development;
• is ready to ask questions;
• is focused on problem solving with the ability to learn from past experiences;
• is able to treat all confidential information appropriately.
If you are interested in becoming a Governor, please contact email@example.com or call 01252 984930 (option 2)
The Kite Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be expected to undertake an enhanced DBS check.